Saturday 5 March 2011

Janet Store (kawaii stationary) Review



He llo everyone ! Today I am here to make a review from Janet Store - a cute place when you can find a lot of different and adorable stationary at reasonable prices.

So, I placed my order on 21rd of February, about 1h in the morning. I chose a registered Air Mail for extra safer.

When I woke up I already had an invoice at my e-mail. I paid as soon as I saw it and in the afternoon of the same day I received an e-mail saying that they received my payment and my order was now processing.
Next day, 22nd of February, my package was shipped. It was all very clear and quick.
I received my package on 2nd of March. I wasn't expecting to receive it so quickly ! ^^

This is the package:


As you can see, all the things were well packed in a bubbled envelope.
I love the post-stamps ! It is pretty interesting to see them as I am studying Chinese also. I will definitely cut them and keep them in a box.




Next I opened the envelope and I found another envelope, very cute by the way, made of some gift wrapper paper like.



All things came in an individual plastic. Everything is so cute *-*

Cinnamoroll memo pad


Little Twin Stars Schedule Book



Little Twin Stars pen to match my planner

Communication: 5/5
Package condition: 5/5
Shipping: 5/5
Overall experience 5/5



Since my classes start at the University I noticed some changes in my memory. I used to remember all the daily stuff, people's names and faces, birthdays and all the stuff I had to do for the day. But since that, I noticed myself to suddenly don't remember basic things like the main door enter code of the building I live in during week (near college) - a code I use every single day !
I always forget what my mother told me to do, even if she finish talking about one minute ago. Pretty weird. It happens because I have to remember tons of characters and my brain wasn't used to that kind of stuff xD
So I decided to buy a planner and a memo pad to note all the things I need to remember.
I hope it will help me ! ( :

Oh, I almost forgot (xD) here is the link of the store, if you want to check it out: http://www.janetstore.url.tw/



Thanks for reading!




2 comments:

  1. Janetstore is amazing, I have actually sent an order today and its already ready to be sent. The lady are doing an great work and I have bought from the site for about 4 years now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also been shopping @ Janet store for about 8 years now but I find the shipping costs quite expensive! I found this new store which is located in North America so the shipping costs are much cheaper. The website sells all kinds of stationary items like Janet store even hard to find kawaii goodies. If anyone is interested the website url is : www.otakuparadise.com
    this site is worth checking out!

    ReplyDelete