Wednesday 15 June 2011

Janet Store Haul

Hello everyone !
I know I've been away from my blog lately but I have one new post for you guys, I'm just waiting for something to come in the mail :3
For now, I just leave you with my recent purchases from Janet Store. I am absolutely in love with this store since I discovered my passion for stationery <3 I did a review in the past so you can check it out here if you want: http://miaww-doru.blogspot.com/2011/03/janet-store-kawaii-stationary-review.html

So that's what I bought:


3 letter sets
3 envelope sets
4 sheets of stickers

Those two letter sets on the right contain:


And the other one:


Bean Bear stickers:


Other sheet of stickers:


Cute Monkey envelope set:



Sha Mii Bear envelope set:



And that's it ! ^^ I only paid about 6€ for all this. The shipping was about 10€, which is a little expensive considering the height.
Here's the link if you want to check out the store: http://www.janetstore.url.tw/

Thanks for reading <3

11 comments:

  1. such cute stuff! Thank you for introducing me to this store ;A;! I love it so much so far, I just put in an order and can't wait to get more cute stationary~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww very cute! I love stationary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore stationary! That's just adorable. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so adorable *_* I've received your letter :D
    I need to get myself some cute stuff from that store too, it's super cheap :o pity the shipping is almost like double of what you paid for the stationary ;|

    ReplyDelete
  5. @redtonic: It's always good to receive a cute letter in the mail (:

    @Hanabira: Oh that's not fair, now you know what to expect when you'll open my letter xD
    Yes it is super cheap ! It's the cheapest and largest stationery store I know. If you compare the prices with the Sanrio stationery you can get here in Portugal, it's almost unbelievable how much it costs :x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. coisas tão fofinhas :D

    p.s.- obrigada pelo comment ^^ eu tive uma loja de acessórios a R.I.P. Accessories, mas fechei-a estou a pensar em reabrir mas com material diferente :D beijinhos ** bom fim de semana ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely stuff! Wish I could buy something like that in my hometown :O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, those are lovely! I went on the site and am very tempted by the deco tapes.

    pennywhistler from Swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Shoppin Robin" from swap-bot stopping in to check out your blog. What a lot of cute stationery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been shopping online @ Janet store for a long time now but I recently found another website that carries kawaii stationary goods. If anyone is interested the website url is www.otakuparadise.com

    ReplyDelete