Tuesday 8 February 2011

Lolita Bedroom [Part 1]



Hello ! It's been a while that I didn't post anything new... I went to college and it is taking me a lot of time ! I have two asian languages to learn and it is not that easy xD

Anyway, this month I finally bought new furniture to my bedroom since the last one was there for years, like for more than 15 years !
As I was deciding what to buy, I had to make a sketch because my bedroom is kind of small and I had to figure the best way to make it seem bigger. Well, the important point is that I am here to give you some tips if you are thinking of redecorating your bedroom ^^


First, choose the main colours (no more than three will be better)
- I chose lavender for the walls, white for the furniture and pink for the accessories (curtains, pillows, carpets, etc)
- If your bedroom isn't so big, choose a light colour for the walls.


Pick up the style you want (modern, antique, romantic, vintage, etc.)
- Try not to stay away from the style you chose.

Now, decoration... This area is more about your personal taste of course. Mine is kind of a Lolita style, very sweet but soft. And because it is difficult to find that especific style, I suggest you not to give up and make your own stuff.
This process takes some time but in the end, you will be satisfied with the result ^^

I have a lot of stuff that I don't want to put in the trash but, in the other way, I don't like it to be shown up in my room. So I bought this box at IKEA:


(the pink one)


Next, I bought some metters of white lace and this was the result:



See ? Very easy ^^ you only need a box, lace, glue and it is done !
I hope this post has encouraged you to make some cute things :3 ahah
Next posts I will bring you something new, some tips and hand-made stuff.

Thank you for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment