Saturday 16 July 2011

Blog sale: Leaving Lolita

Hello everyone ! You know that I left Lolita Fashion but only recently I decided to start selling my stuff. I am very sad for getting rid of this stuff :/ but I know it's the right thing to do.
Anyway, please take a look at my stuff and leave a comment if you are interested in something.

Pink hair ribbons (2 pieces)
Never worn
2€ each

Lavender hair ribbons (2 pieces)
Never worn
2€ each

Chocomint bracelet
Never worn
12€



Handmade (not by me) fluffy brooch
Never worn
5€

Decofrill necklace
Worn once. Has a little stain on the back but it came like this already.
10€

Decofrill cupcake ring
Worn once. Perfect condition.
3.50€

Decofrill candy ring
Worn once. Perfect condition.
3.50€

Decofrill bunny ring
Never worn
2.50€

Pink headband
Never worn.
2€


Lavender pearls necklace (handmade - not by me)
Never worn
4€


Handmade pearl bracelet with ribbon
Never worn
4€


Information:

♥ I accept paypal (international) and bank transfer (national)
♥ Payments in Euro please
♥ I can provide every additional pictures you might want, just ask (:
♥ The prices don't include shipping or paypal fees - I can calculate them, just ask (:
♥ The item goes to the first person who leaves paypal address or best offer
♥ I am not responsible for any loss or damage since I will package all carefully
♥ My home is smoked-free. I have one kitten but she can't reach my jewelry box.
♥ I have feedback here http://community.livejournal.com/eglfeedback/654094.html

Thank you for reading and following <3
Please click the green bunny at the superior corner (:

3 comments:

  1. Oh vais mesmo deixar? Que pena! Quase nem te vi em lolita, deixar antes de começar parece um desperdício e és tão novinha e gira, ias ficar um amor! Espero que o bichinho volte mas numa fase mais longa! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh agradeço o elogio (:
    Eu espero realmente voltar porque Lolita continua a ocupar um lugar especial <3
    Por enquanto terei mesmo de vender o que já tinha adquirido :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your blog is very hip and modern. Your artwork is really wonderful.

    Dakini55 via swap bot

    ReplyDelete